- Knowledge creation and transfer. Doing business requires a number of cross-sectoral skills that will be provided to the young entrepreneurs participating in INCO-NET workshops on business basics and business concept innovation. Other activities will target students and will include field trips to successful companies based in the 3 regions.
- Support tools for entrepreneurship. Institutional expert panels will select the best cross-border services and financing opportunities, especially devoted to young or female entrepreneurs, to promote their use by the reference public entities.
- Networking and match-making. Networking and match-making events will provide occasions for meeting up, exchanging ideas, discussing common issues and sharing solutions. Invitations will be sent to Italian and Austrian entrepreneurs who may use a chance to get to know each other, start joint projects and exchange skills and best practices.
- Scouting. The most promising business ideas and young companies will be eligible for specific support schemes.
- Financing opportunities. A news alert service will be set up on the project website to ensure the real-time spreading of news about financing opportunities available to SMEs and startups at a cross-border level.